You have no items in your bag.
Kukoon Rugs is an award winning, online and instore retailer. We stock thousands of items and we ship all across the world from Belfast to Brazil.
We are an award winning company who have enjoyed great success and considerable growth since we began in 2007. We are always expanding and this is why we need highly motivated, like-minded employees to drive the company forward – like this lot!
We have teams built around the following areas of expertise:
- Customer Services
- Website Administration
- International Sales & Languages
- Textile Design
If you think you could add to our team please submit your CV with a cover letter for consideration.
Life at Kukoon Rugs...
Our vision is ‘The pursuit of profitability and happiness through creativity, passion and purpose’ – this vision inspires the energetic atmosphere at Kukoon Rugs which is fuelled by exciting developments, lively debates and enthusiastic people. With a motivated and ambitious team, a set of company values lived every day, clear goals for every team and lots of other stuff like suggestion schemes, social nights (and days!), charity work and events, comical company meetings, elf on the shelf, continuous professional development and generally great craic we have a fantastic family of likeminded people all working towards the same goal!
As a company we are centred on our values. We have both colleague and customer values that we hold very strongly. These values guide our attitude to our work, our colleagues and our customers. They are what keeps us ahead in a highly competitive and ever changing industry. For us, it is simple, in order for the company to survive and thrive all team members must believe and live the values daily
A career with us...
Motivated people do the best work, we encourage our team to try different departments to find out what they are interested in and once they do to pursue it passionately! If you are enthusiastic, motivated and open to new challenges then this is the place for you. Life here is never boring and considering our rate of expansion you will be kept busy!
Current Positions Available
Retail Sales Advisor
Kukoon Rugs is an award winning, online and instore retailer. Having recently opened its flagship store on Boucher Rd, Belfast, with continued growth and ambitious plans for the future, we now seek to recruit a Retail Sales Supervisor to complement and strengthen our exceptional team
As a company we are centred on our values. We have both colleague and customer values that we hold very strongly. These values guide our attitude to our work, our colleagues and our customers. They are what keeps us ahead in a highly competitive and ever changing industry. For us, it is simple, in order for the company to survive and thrive all team members must believe and live the values daily.
What you’ll be doing…
- Delivering sales results in line with targets
- Providing an in-store experience that delivers excellent Customer Service
- All related shop activities including merchandising and pricing of stock, stock ordering, opening and closing store, arranging deliveries and returns
- General housekeeping duties
We’d love to meet someone with…
- 2+ years’ experience in a retail sales environment
- Proven and demonstrated experience in creating a unique customer shopping experience and developing the feel good factor.
- An ability to think outside the box and have a keen interest in marketing and social media to assist promotion of the store.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work weekends, late nights and bank holidays.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- A friendly helpful and positive manner, with an optimistic, open and flexible approach to change.
- Physically fit due to the nature of the product sold.
What’s in it for you…
- Generous wages, pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Flexible working structures
- 28 days annual leave (Increasing to 38 with length of service)
- Opportunity to take up to 4 weeks unpaid leave every year
- Great offices, great culture & great social activities
- Opportunities to attends events in UK & Ireland
- Free parking & Small gym onsite
This is an excellent career opportunity which offers the successful candidate a competitive base salary plus an achievable and significant incentive to develop the store and the brand to their maximum potential within a vibrant and supportive environment.
To apply for this post, submit a CV which clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter with your application
Applications close: Friday 9th Febuary