You have no items in your bag.
Kukoon Rugs is an award winning, online and instore retailer. We stock thousands of items and we ship all across the world from Belfast to Brazil.
We are an award winning company who have enjoyed great success and considerable growth since we began in 2007. We are always expanding and this is why we need highly motivated, like-minded employees to drive the company forward – like this lot!
We have teams built around the following areas of expertise:
- Customer Services
- Website Administration
- International Sales & Languages
- Textile Design
If you think you could add to our team please submit your CV with a cover letter for consideration.
Life at Kukoon Rugs...
Our vision is ‘The pursuit of profitability and happiness through creativity, passion and purpose’ – this vision inspires the energetic atmosphere at Kukoon Rugs which is fuelled by exciting developments, lively debates and enthusiastic people. With a motivated and ambitious team, a set of company values lived every day, clear goals for every team and lots of other stuff like suggestion schemes, social nights (and days!), charity work and events, comical company meetings, elf on the shelf, continuous professional development and generally great craic we have a fantastic family of likeminded people all working towards the same goal!
As a company we are centred on our values. We have both colleague and customer values that we hold very strongly. These values guide our attitude to our work, our colleagues and our customers. They are what keeps us ahead in a highly competitive and ever changing industry. For us, it is simple, in order for the company to survive and thrive all team members must believe and live the values daily
A career with us...
Motivated people do the best work, we encourage our team to try different departments to find out what they are interested in and once they do to pursue it passionately! If you are enthusiastic, motivated and open to new challenges then this is the place for you. Life here is never boring and considering our rate of expansion you will be kept busy!
With continued growth and ambitious plans for the future, We now seek a Customer Service Administrator to join their growing team on a full-time basis in their headquarters in Newry.
Customer Service Administrator (reporting to Head of Customer Service)
The Role in brief-
- Provide a high level of Customer service when answering customer queries via telephone and email
- Dealing with and processing new customer orders
- Communicating with customers
- Liaising with other departments
- Updating and maintain databases
We would love to meet someone with...
- Proven customer service experience dealing with calls and queries within a busy office environment.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiate and part of a team
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexibility with working long hours in the busy season between 7am-6pm on occasion and Saturdays if required.
- A positive attitude who demonstrates pride in their work and has the energy to match
What's in it for you...?
- Generous wages, realistic bonus and incentives and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Flexible working structures
- Excellent annual leave that increases with length of service
- Great facilities, great culture & great social activities
- Opportunities to attend events in UK and Ireland
- Staff discount
- Free parking & small gym onsite
We reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria.
All applications and CV'S sent to Roisin@kukoon.com